South America in Luxury
SITA provides unparalleled quality service, as a preferred Tour Operator for exotic destinations. With internationally certified specialists ready to serve clients daily, customer care is elegantly handled from the peaks of Patagonia to the palaces of India.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- Luxury accommodation with private facilities
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- Private arrival & departure transfers
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guides during touring
- Entrance fees
- Baggage handling at airports and hotels
- Cogwheel train to visit the statue of Christ the Redeemer
- Cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Spectacular Iguassu Falls & National Park (Brazilian & Argentine sides)
- Dinner & tango show at Esq. Carlos Gardel
- Chilean wine country tour
Please note: Prices are not valid during Carnival & Winners parade, Christmas & New Year's period. Internal airfare also applies. Please contact us for current applicable pricing.